Have you noticed your child/teen is:
- ~very sensitive?
- ~struggles with worry or anxiety?
- ~has sensitivities or allergies?
- ~is often unhappy or stressed?
- ~is highly intuitive?
We have seen a significant increase in anxiety, sensitivities, allergies, unhappiness and physical ailments in our youth. Through social media, our kids are exposed to much more fear based energy. With some simple tools and strategies, kids and adults alike can protect themselves and feel empowered, confident and happier.
In our workshop, Honoring Our Sensitive Kids, adults and kids will learn simple tools and strategies to protect themselves and feel empowered, confident, calmer and happier.
The workshop is 4 hours for both parents (grandparents, aunts, uncles) and kids. Refreshments are included.
The Adult’s Workshop includes:
- ~all the tools children are being taught allowing you to support them and yourself.
- ~understand what it means to be a sensitive kid
- ~learn to become aware of both negative and positive projections onto children and how to make changes.
- ~discover ways to keep our children in touch with their intuitive self.
- ~learn language to assist children in positive change.
- ~and so much more.
- ~workbook included.
The Children’s Workshop includes: *recommended for ages 7-12 years
- ~simple tools to empower themselves to handle stress, fear, worry, anger, unhappiness, anxiety, etc.
- ~connect with other sensitive kids
- ~learn simple ways to move through their emotions
- ~learn ways to trust their intuition
- ~take home tools that can be used to deal with stress, emotions, etc.
- ~take home a journal and workbook to reinforce what is learned.
- ~take home a special gift, including crystals.
*Please note that at least one parent or guardian must attend with their child.
– Angel Empowerment Practitioner™ Instructor/Developer
A transformational teacher and author who empowers all to trust in their own Angel Team/Intuition and explore infinite possibilities!
With a background in nursing, counseling, child and youth care, a Masters in Time Line Therapy and NLP and Huna training, Cindy teaches from a wealth of concrete information combined with her intuitive gifts to present a balanced, skilled approach to ‘Honoring our Sensitive Kids’. Cindy loves to teach and has developed the Angel Empowerment Practitioner Certification Course and co-created with Dr. Carl Le Roux the Angel Empowerment Hands on Healing. Cindy states, “One of the most powerful experiences for me is when I witness individuals ‘Move from I can’t to I can.’
is passionate about making the world’s future a brighter one. As an author, speaker, coach, trainer and founder of Confident Happy Kids, Nola helps kids and their parents to create happy, harmonious and fun filled lives through her Confident Happy Kids and Parents programs.
Nola brings her experience as a paediatric nurse, a mentor for kids for over 30 years, as well as her strong intuition and connection with her angel team to help empower kids. With the increase in the number of kids struggling with fear, anxiety, and even depression, Nola is committed to changing this through a powerful new program called Honouring Our Sensitive Kids.
Nola has recently launched the Parents Resource Centre and will be hosting an event in May 2018. The Parents Resource Centre is a site to access resources, support, and ideas for parents, grandparents, teachers, coaches or anyone who interacts with children.
has been an Angel Empowerment Practitioner since 2014. She completed this course on an incredible journey across Ireland. She obtained her Advanced Angel Empowerment Practitioner Certification in Sept. 2016. Through the use of oracle cards Debbie connects to a client’s Angel team to obtain guidance for life today. Debbie also has many Angel Techniques that she uses to help her clients. Debbie is a Reiki Master in Usui, Karun, Lightarian and Holy Fire II Reiki. Debbie practices Reiki, Angel Healing and Crystal healing through her Healing practice located in her home, in Airdrie. One of Debbie’s greatest passions is teaching children and adults Reiki and Angelic healing, to assist them to thrive in our chaotic world and to help others do the same. Debbie is a mother, grandmother and a long time Airdrie resident.
Capitol Hill Community Centre
1531 21 AVE, NW
Sunday, February 4, 2018
1:00pm – 5:00pm
One adult & one child: $188
Adult only: $100
Each additional adult: $48
Each additional child: $28